Personal Information that LG Arts Center Collects
LG Arts Center collects the minimum information necessary for the service.
- Required Information : Name, Birthday, Gender, Username, Mobile phone number, Home phone number, Password, Email address
- Optional Information : Whether to receive e-mail newsletters or not.
Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Processing Period.
LG Arts Center processes personal information for the following purposes only:
- Establishment of Contract
- Customized Service and Membership Management
- Demographic Analysis (Statistical analysis on members' age, gender, region)
- Service Provision and Utilization in Marketing and Advertising
- Ticket Distribution
- Newsletters on Service or Performance Details
Providing Personal Information.
- LG Arts Center shall not provide personal information arbitrarily, even if it is requested by a governmental office or an investigative institution. LG Arts Center shall respond only to requests using documents containing the official seal of the head of the requesting institution or those that are accompanied by a warrant under the relevant laws. (the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Guarantee of Secrecy; the Use and Protection of Credit Information Act; the Framework Act on Telecommunications; the Telecommunications Business Act’ the Local Tax Act; the Consumer Protection Act; the Bank of Korea Act; the Criminal Procedure Act)
LG Arts Center discloses the minimum amount of personal information to provide benefits to members, including a discount, in connection with events whose admission tickets are sold by a Center-designated agent or an affiliate of the Center.
Personal information may be used for composing statistics, academic research or market surveys in a way that cannot identify the individual.
Consignment of Personal Information Processing.
LG Arts Center is consigning the task of personal information processing to a specialized company as follows:
Management of LG Arts Center’s website and ticket operation system includes:
- Technical processing for theater website management and member information management and protection
- Technical processing for online service provision
- Technical processing for information service provision
Withdrawal of Membership Agreement, Viewing or Modifying Personal Information.
The details are explained in Part III Article 1 Clause 1.
Personal Information Retention Period.
LG Arts Center preserves member’s personal information until the member decides to terminate the contractThe personal information is immediately disposed when it has reached its retention period, fulfilled processing purpose, etc. If the personal information is deemed necessary to be retained according to related legislations, the information shall be retained as the following.
- Record of agreement or subscription cancellation, etc. (5 years
- Record of payment and property supply, etc. (5 years)
- Record of consumer complaint or dispute handling, etc. (3 years)
Requesting Personal Information Viewing
Information holder can request to view his/her personal information to the following department, mentioned in Clause 8, according to Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act. LG Arts Center shall do its best to promptly process the personal information viewing request.
Personal Information Management Staff
LG Arts Center designates a personal information protection manager to take overall responsibility in processing personal information, handling complaints raised by information holders, and compensating disputes.
Personal Information Protection Staff
- Name: Kim Hong-Yeon
- Dept: Theater Management
- Contact: 02-2005-1415
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Dispute Conciliation Committee.
- Korea Internet Security Agency (privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118)
- Address: (138-950) 135 Jungdae-ro Songpa-gu Seoul, Korea Internet Security Agency, Personal Information Infringement Center