- Online ticket purchase
- How to collect your ticket
- General information for audiences
- Ticket cancellation
Online ticket purchase
- Online purchases by credit card can be made no later than 3 hours before showtime. Purchases via bank transfer can be made no later than 6 PM, 3 days prior to the performance date.
How to collect your ticket
To enter with a mobile ticket
- At the LG Arts Center Seoul, you can enter with a mobile ticket without having to collect a physical ticket.
- Customers who have purchased the ticket on the LG Arts Center website, please log in on the mobile website, click on the activated ticket image on the upper right corner to see the mobile ticket screen. You will be allowed to enter the theatre by presenting this image at the entrance.
- Customers who have purchased the ticket through external ticketing sites can also enter with a mobile ticket.
- Please activate the mobile ticket screen at the corresponding website or app, present it at the entrance to enter the theater.
- In case you need to submit your identification or other documents to prove discount eligibility, please visit the TICKET BOX, as the mobile ticket will not be activated.
To collect your ticket at the automated ticket machine
- For customers who wish to enter with a physical ticket rather than a mobile ticket, you can print your ticket at the automated ticket machine on the day of the performance by entering your information (mobile phone number, date of birth, or reservation number).
- The mobile ticket will not be activated once the physical ticket is issued.
To collect your ticket at the TICKET BOX
- In case you need to submit your identification or other documents to prove discount eligibility, please visit the TICKET BOX located on the first floor lobby.
General information for audiences
- It is the LG Arts Center’s policy to minimize late entry into the theatre after the start of the performance.
- Due to the specificity of the performance or at the request of the performer, late customers may not be allowed to enter the theatre or sit in their reserved seats after the start of the performance.
- In case late entry is permitted, late customers must follow the direction of the house management staff and sit where they are asked to in order to not disrupt other audience members.
- Flowers, food and beverages, and pets are not allowed inside the theatre. In accordance with the copyright infringement act, any form of recording (including taking photographs, and/or recording video and/or audio) without an explicit permission from the performers and LG Arts Center is strictly prohibited.
- During the performance, any sounds, vibrations and light coming from your mobile phone and other electronic devices can distract other audience members. We kindly request you to turn off all electronic devices before the start of the performance.
- With the exception of performances that are intended for young children, pre-school children are not allowed to enter the theatre. Please check the minimum age requirement when purchasing your ticket.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check the minimum age requirements. Even if entry is denied for not meeting the age requirement, tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Young audience members who are allowed to enter the theatre must also purchase a ticket. Please guide the child to observe the theatre etiquette to prevent any inconvenience for other audience members.
※ Cancelation and Exchange Deadline: 6 PM of the last weekday before the performance date
|Until 10 days prior to the show||None||Even if you have purchased the ticket within 7 days, cancelation fee will be applied if the performance date is within 10 days.|
|3~9 days prior to the show||10% of the ticket price|
|1~2 days prior to the show||20% of the ticket price|
- Ticket cancelation and exchange can be made by 6 PM of the last weekday before the performance date on the website (PC/Mobile).
(Except for non-members who have purchased their ticket by phone)
- For non-members who have purchased their ticket by phone, cancelation can be only made during the business hours of the ticket office.
(Tuesday~Friday 10:30 AM-6 PM)
- If the day before the performance date is monday, a weekend or a public holiday, cancelations and exchanges can be made by 6 PM of the last weekday before the closed day.
- Cancelations and exchanges are not accepted on the day of the performance.
- A cancelation fee will not be charged on the day of the reservation.
(For purchases made by phone, same-day cancelation must be made within the business hours of the ticket office: Tuesday~Friday 10:30 AM-6 PM / For online purchases same-day cancelation must be made by 11:59 PM.)
- Tickets are exchanged at no extra charge only for other performance dates of the same show, and the change must satisfy identical conditions of the previous purchase (same class/number/discount type/price of seats).
- A cancelation fee for ticket packages will be charged based on the purchase date of the package.
- For ticket packages, cancelation and modification of the composition are not accepted from the first performance date of the package. However, you can still change the performance date after the cancelation deadline.
- In case you need to make a cancelation after you have collected your ticket or have received it by post, you must return it for the cancelation to proceed.
- If tickets are physically lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the customer, new tickets will not be reissued. Lost and damaged tickets will not be canceled or exchanged.
- For tickets purchased by bank transfer, the cancelation fee will be charged based on the reservation date, not the date of the bank transfer.
- For tickets purchased by bank transfer, the refund will only be made to the purchaser’s own account.
- For tickets purchased by bank transfer, the refund request will be processed within 3~5 days.
- For tickets purchased by credit card, you will be able to verify with your credit card company the refunded amount in 4~5 days after the cancelation has been processed. (Applies to Korean credit card companies only)
- In the case of tickets purchased with LG welfare points for employees, once the point policy is closed, points will not be refunded even if the ticket is canceled.
※ For other inquiries please call the LG Arts Center Ticket Office. ( TEL. 02-1661-0017)